No boring technical jargon, no complicated charts – just planning around your life goals using terminology in a language you understand.
You deserve a financial planner who is fair and transparent with fees. We keep it simple so that you can focus on what matters to you. We will charge a fixed fee for designing your initial plan, then agree a fee for ongoing financial planning – with absolutely no hidden charges or exit penalties.
We pride ourselves in the fact that our financial planning is independent. We will consider a range of regulated products from the available market that can meet client-specific needs and objectives. We will only recommendation solutions that are suitable for your circumstances.
Our four stage LYFE process supports you with a solution that matches your needs. It’s about planning for the life that you want to lead.
- Ensure we are comfortable working together
- Illustrate how we can help you towards your goals
- Explain how we work and charge for our services
The [L] service is at our cost and is not designed to give you specific advice about your situation.
- Document your personal and financial circumstances
- Understand your attitude to money and risk
- Report on identified need areas
Our charge for your [Y] service is a fixed fee of £500 payable in advance.
- Audit of your existing plans
- Cash-flow modelling and report
- Application submission and progress updates
- Ensure all plans are issued in line with your expectations
Our charge for your [F]inancial plan service is a fixed fee of £2,000 payable in advance.
- Aimed at clients with simple financial affairs
- Annual portfolio review meeting, rebalancing and report
- Access to your client management team for queries
This service has a monthly fee of £200.
- Designed for clients requiring comprehensive support
- Our core service which includes the benefits of our portfolio service
- Continual audit and update of your financial goals
This is our most popular service with a monthly fee of £400.
- Designed for those with more complex financial affairs
- Our all-inclusive service which includes the benefits of our wealth service
- Management of financial affairs
This service has a monthly fee of £1,000.
We aim to be your trusted adviser by providing the highest standard of advice and service possible.
Our approach will place you at the heart of our business. Our core values ensure that we:
- Treat customers fairly, with integrity and respect
- Comply with a code of ethics
- Act in the best interest of each client, in an independent fashion
- Have suitable training and competence
- Place a high value on educating our client
- Provide financial planning as an ongoing service rather than product distribution
- First seek to understand, then be understood
- Begin with the end in mind
- Do not predict the timing or direction of asset markets
- Manage your investment portfolio with a clear financial plan
- Pride ourselves in giving back to the community
- Have a clear and ethical approach that makes us referable in all we do
Further details will be provided in our service proposition and engagement agreement.
You should be aware that investments carry varying degrees of risk and as their underlying value can fall as well as rise you may not get back the full amount invested. We will inform you if any investment we recommend restricts future access to your capital. Full details of the products we recommend will be confirmed in the product literature you will receive before it is arranged.
Ready to ask more from Lyfe?
We’d love to speak with you. There are no obligations and no costs to you for our initial exploratory conversation, so why not get in touch to see how we can help? Leave your details with us here and we’ll give you a call to take things forward. Alternatively, click here to book your no obligation Lyfe consultation.