No boring technical jargon, no complicated charts – just planning around your life goals using terminology in a language you understand.
You deserve a financial planner who is fair and transparent with fees. We keep it simple so that you can focus on what matters to you. We will charge a fixed fee for designing your initial plan, then agree a fee for ongoing financial planning – with absolutely no hidden charges or exit penalties.
We pride ourselves in the fact that our financial planning is independent. We will consider a range of regulated products from the available market that can meet client-specific needs and objectives. We will only recommendation solutions that are suitable for your circumstances.
Our four stage LYFE process supports you with a solution that matches your needs. It’s about planning for the life that you want to lead.
- Snapshot of your current financial situation
- Summary of general topics to be mindful about
- Definition of your long-term financial goals and aspirations
- In-depth analysis of your current and anticipated financial and personal circumstances
- Understanding of your investment knowledge, attitude and tolerance towards investment risk
- Assessment regarding the suitability of any existing holdings
- A forecast of your finances
- A suitable investment recommendation
- Analysis of the suitability of any potential investment and/or pension transfers
- Implementation of the recommendations outlined in the previous stage
- Ensure all your documents are issued in line with your expectations
- Your changing needs and objectives
- Overcoming your personal circumstances
- Your attitude to risk and capacity for loss
- Impact of tax and legislative changes
- Your will and personal estate
- Ongoing review of the suitability of your investments
We aim to be your trusted adviser by providing the highest standard of advice and service possible.
Our approach will place you at the heart of our business. Our core values ensure that we:
- Treat customers fairly, with integrity and respect
- Comply with a code of ethics
- Act in the best interest of each client, in an independent fashion
- Have suitable training and competence
- Place a high value on educating our client
- Provide financial planning as an ongoing service rather than product distribution
- First seek to understand, then be understood
- Begin with the end in mind
- Do not predict the timing or direction of asset markets
- Manage your investment portfolio with a clear financial plan
- Pride ourselves in giving back to the community
- Have a clear and ethical approach that makes us referable in all we do
Further details will be provided in our service proposition and engagement agreement.
You should be aware that investments carry varying degrees of risk and as their underlying value can fall as well as rise you may not get back the full amount invested. We will inform you if any investment we recommend restricts future access to your capital. Full details of the products we recommend will be confirmed in the product literature you will receive before it is arranged.
Ready to ask more from Lyfe?
We’d love to speak with you. There are no obligations and no costs to you for our initial exploratory conversation, so why not get in touch to see how we can help? Leave your details with us here and we’ll give you a call to take things forward. Alternatively, click here to book your no obligation Lyfe consultation.